Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nov. update thus far....

So here is my first November update...

As of right now, my donor starts her stimms today (The stimulation medication that makes her ovaries produce lots and lots of eggs to be fertilized) and I started wearing 2 patches, which is protocol by the clinic. I think they said the patches are what thickens your uterine lining, and come Tuesday I will have 4 on and change them every 2 days, for 3 changes (6 days total) then back down to 2 a day, depending solely on what my lining check says during the ultrasound I have a week from Monday.
Anyway, I was pretty ticked at first that she messed up but then I realized nothing can be done about it so to just deal with it.
They moved all the dates as well, so now we have potential 3 day transfer on the 21st and 5 day transfer on the 23rd. I am having this feeling that the one embryo they put in me is going to split.
I hope not, but who knows.
Another bit of good news is we get the 3 bedroom in our complex a lot sooner than we expected and I so excited about that. A huge place, nearly double what we currently have, and that's only adding one more bedroom and bathroom. The rent goes up $240 a month but so what? It's worth it for the peace and quiet.
So, to me there's some exciting stuff coming up. Woot!!
Anyway, I will be posting more youtube videos soon, I got one I did today, so you can check that out if you want.

www.youtube.com/user/tiffymm589

Laterz~
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.