Monday, November 15, 2010

EEEEKKKK!!! ER and Transfer day set!!!

Well it's all set, donor does her trigger shot tonight and egg retrieval is Wednesday!!

I will be having a 5 day transfer on the 22nd. It's a 5 day because the IP's are doing gender selection my Nurse Coordinator, Marci said that they take the embryo's at day 3 and pull cells from them and determine the gender that way and we won't have the results until 5 day, so that's when it is.

Also, my estrogen patches....omg...bad reactions (see previous blog), so it finally got bad enough that I complained about it and Marci talked to Dr. Akerman and ordered me the pills. I will have them tomorrow and then Wednesday I start my progesterone shot and take my last lupron shot. Thankfully it's the only day I have to have 2 shots. After that it's just the nightly PIO shot and estrogen pill.

I'm sooooo excited. A trip away from all the stress and drama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.