Monday, November 15, 2010

My appt.,Patches and misc.

Ok, first, the patches. Holy Sh*t!
Pictures...the first I took this morning. I put on 4 new patches on the left side of my tummy. On the right (where the tattoo is) I had 4 on, they are 2 days old. See all that black crap around the 4 patches?


Well, this picture shows what that black stuff does to my skin once the patches are removed.

You can clearly see the outline of the previous patches. And this is fresh, like an hour ago I took them off.

Anyway-------

I went and waited and waited for my Ultrasound yesterday....finally got it. My lining is beautiful at a 9.6mm. Optimal to carry a baby. I'm still waiting for my blood work and for Marci to call. I need to get my calendar up to date. The donor has been in Miami since Saturday to get monitored daily for Egg Retrieval and now when Marci calls we should have a set date and I can make all my plans for the transfer.

This honestly is torture....waiting! I hate waiting lol

Oh, another patch issue....Massive, massive headaches. I've had a headache a day minimum since starting the patches and some are so bad I can't function or move. I've gotten some bad one's at night too, so bad NOTHING works to take them away and I finally sleep from crying so much from the pain.

Anyway, once I hear from Marci on what's going on, I will probably post another blog. We'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.