Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pain....

I've been having some mild period like cramps on my left side. I'm not sure what to think of them. They have calmed down some now, but it was so bad this morning no matter what position I was in I couldn't ease the pain. Now it has let up and only hurts a little when I walk, but I am also having some mild shooting pain in my vaginal area, almost like it feels when I have a stone. Well, that only lasted a minute or so then went away and comes and goes intermitently as it pleases.

I am worried about this. I am 6 days past transfer, hpt's are still BFN....but I've read and heard everyone tell me not to worry about it, it's still too soon since there was only one emby transferred. But I can't help but be like wtf?

I hate waiting, but I knew it was inevitable with this. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.