Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Beta day....

Well, it's 5:30 p.m. and Marci just called me....beta results are in at a whopping 2.

It's negative and I am honestly, not surprised. I didn't think it had worked, but I told myself to stay positive and it wound up back firing.

So next transfer I am going into this a little less blindly and lot more cautious.

I am extremely upset that I can't tell Nicole she's getting her baby girl. And it's her Birthday, but fortunately, Marci will tell them the bad news. I know that's selfish, but I'm already taking the blow hard enough. I'm not sure how I could even begin to break the news to them.

We do have another emby, and we will do another transfer it's just maddening wondering what you did wrong....could you have done anything to make this work?
I already know it's up to god...it's just so upsetting....

At least I get a break from the shots and meds for a while, which is nice for me because those things are tough on your body, well the shots are anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry hun! Logically we know there is nothing we can do to "help" these embabies along.. but we still tend to put the blame on ourselves. Just not time for that little soul to makes its entrance! Good luck with your next transfer. Yay.. for a break from meds! They sure are rough! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.