Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day before transfer...

So, we got in Miami about 8:30 in the morning Saturday, 45 minutes early but they took me right back for blood work. Thomas could not believe the clinic. It's so shabby, let me tell you. I will take a couple pics tomorrow and also upload the transfer pics because transfer is around 11 a.m. tomorrow. They called me at 11 yesterday and said we had 8 good, healthy fertilized embryo's all sent off for gender testing and that my blood work was excellent and to be in the office for transfer at 11 a.m. tomorrow, Monday the 22nd.

I am so excited and bored lol Thomas and I are in a nice hotel room, but not without consequence. We had a horrible time getting in here. I worked till 11 Friday night, came home and unwound and slept from 1-4 a.m. then drove 4 hours to Miami, Did my blood work and we can't even check into the hotel until 3 p.m. she says. I explained what's been going on and asked for a room as soon as it was clean, so Thomas and I walked around this shopping center and killed 2 hours time. Came back, sat in the lobby for 20 minutes and our room was ready. That was also the time I got the call from the clinic. I slept like a baby last night when I fell out at 10:30 and woke at 4:30 to Thomas waking from someone blaring music. (Strange, I know! but it's the NASCAR Ford something race going on this weekend here, go figure) anyway, we went back to sleep and woke up on our own to no kids, no music or loud neighbors at 8:30....so nice!!!

Anyway, I will update more tomorrow after transfer, I am about to have my weekly routine webchat with Paul and Nicole. This one will be different for sure since we are in Miami and transfer is tomorrow! So excited!!!

More to come tomorrow...from the bed!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is shabby, wait till you get into the transfer room, not so shabby :) lol. It will work for you and * is an excellent number to work with.Looking forward to an update tomorrow...Stick embabie stick!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.