Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our 2010 Halloween

So, as of last blog I was waiting for numbers and I don't remember what Marci told me exactly, but she told me they were good, and that's what counts. She did send me my new calendar with the estrogen patch schedule and my progesterone schedule as well and the antibiotics and steriods I have to take the week of transfer. I actually have my first patch on as of this morning. Lets just say I feel like my boobs have grown at least a cup size. Wow.
Oh yeah and um, check out the bruise next to my patch...not sure why I have a bruise from my shot, I did it on a stretch mark...wonder if that counts...

 
Anyway, it's halloween!! So, I made a little video to show everyone how the night went with some video and pictures included. Enjoy!

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.