Thursday, November 18, 2010

Almost Miami time....

So, I am driving my car to Miami...rental car was too hard to do.

Anyway....They got 15 eggs from the donor! Holy sh*t!

Normally, only ONE egg is released during ovulation....see this article...http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/understandingovulation.html

Anyway, I took those awful patches off yesterday morning, I've not had to take any headache medicine and I feel better. But, the progesterone is kicking my tired butt. LOL give and take!

Anyway...next blog will be Saturday after my bloodwork and hotel check in.

Laterz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.