Monday, October 4, 2010

So, I dreamed and dreamed all night last night and today during my laying in bed with a massive sinus headache about getting my calendar so I have a transfer date and a date to start all the medications you see in the picture.

In that picture you see pill bottles, shots of two types, and patches. The extra bags you see are needles lol

I will start off with the biggest pill bottle, which is prenatal vitamins and the big white boxes with the green S, is the generic form of Lupron. I have to inject 10 units of that my thigh every morning. I should be starting in 2 weeks, but she told me it's going to be sooner, so I will have an exact date once she e-mails my calendar to me. Also, after 2 weeks of being on the Lupron, I will go have an ultrasound and blood work to make sure the medicine is doing what it is suppose to do, then begin the estrogen patches you see in the purple boxes, one of the pill bottles which is 81mg aspirin and then the other shots, which are progesterone, which I will have my Husband shoot me with in fatty part of my hip, nightly. The progesterone will  be taken up until I am 6 weeks pregnant.

The other 2 pill bottles are an antibiotic and a steroid. I asked what those were for and they are to make sure my body doesn't reject the embryo and also if assisted hatching is needed, I'm prepared. I will only take both for 4 days around the time of the transfer.

It's finally, almost here!! Yay!!!

Oh, once I get the e-mail with the transfer date, I will make a post just for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.