Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Calendar....

So....I have my Calendar!

She forgot to put when I start the progesterone shots on it, but we'll fix that tomorrow.

So I start my Lupron, 10mg in the morning daily, in my thigh, on the 15th.
I will continue the Lupron until transfer. I'm also to start the prenatal vitamins (can we say fast growing hair and nails?) and the baby aspirin on the 15th as well.

My potential date to start the Estrogen patches, which she will send me another calendar with all that, is the 30th. The reason I need another calendar is because there are days where I will wear one patch, then I could add 3 more the next day and it varies severely by the day in the cycle. I will be expecting one more period (menses) after the 22nd, which is my last birth control pill. (Yay! No more periods for 9 months!!)

The egg retrieval is set for November 15th, but it could vary by a day so it could be the 16th, it depends on how quickly they mature in the donor.  If the 15th is optimal retrieval, then Day 3 transfer is November 18th and Day 5 transfer would be the 20th of November.

That means, shortly after Thanksgiving, I will be pregnant (If everything goes according to plan) and about a week later, I will have sure confirmation via blood test.

That puts my due date around August 8th, 2011- which happens to be the day after my Sister's and the day of a very good friends Birthday.

I need lots and lots of prayers! Two very wonderful people who want a little girl are counting on me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.