Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lupron Side Effects...

Well, so far the main side effects have been just outright exhaustion. I lay my head down at night and I am out. I've been a little hungrier than normal and wayyy more emotional. Also, some serious heartburn!

Also a little TMI action for ya, some extra discharge, but hey, you wanted to know or you wouldn't be reading.

I had Thomas give me my shot this morning. He did really good and I think he got a little too excited. He didn't leave the needle in me long enough just injected and pulled it out, so I hope it took. I'm sure it did. I think I may make a video of him doing it tomorrow lol just for fun.

I go Thursday for an ultrasound and bloodwork to see how my lining is doing and my hormones and ovaries and see if the Lupron is doing its job.

Anyway that's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.