Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blog a little blog for me....

So, here I sit at work, no customers and just day dreaming about the future, which anyone who knows me, knows I do constantly. This particular day dream is about being pregnant again.

Why does anyone like being pregnant? Is it the fact that food is no object to us? The fact that many people go out of their way to help you? Is it the baby kicking you? Is it the belly? Is it the glow?

For me, it's all of the above and since this baby is not biologically mine, it's knowing what's going to happen when this is all over with. It's that my IM is going to have a daughter. You can't trade that for anything.

We agreed they could keep me updated of her progress as often as they wish or not at all if they chose. I believe that conversation turned into me coming to France to visit as often as I'd like, so I am definitely going to do just that as I've always wanted to travel abroad.

I start my Lupron Friday and my IP's want me to make a video, so I will be doing that for them and I will also post it to my youtube account. (http://www.youtube.com/user/tiffymm589)
I've met several new friends on youtube, so never discount that site as nothing but weirdos, because remember, you are on there searching and you know darn well if you had that video, you'd post it too....

I am afraid of T0sh.O finding me and mocking me though. That perturbs me a little, but we'll see what happens.

I am so excited for all of this. I find out the week after Thanksgiving if I am pregnant or not. So close, but so far away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.