Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 3 of Lupron shots & My Loving husband

So, I have this uber massive cold that my Daughter had last week and passed to me, and I feel like hell has taken over my head. I have no appetite, can't smell or really hear much because I'm so clogged up and sneezing is awfully painful. Not to mention my throat feels like someone took an ice pick to it and started jabbing it.

Aside from that, I'm on my 3rd day of Lupron shots and well, it's pretty simple. I am bruised, but not too badly from the needle. Last night I had some hot flashes and barely slept, but I don't know if it's from the Lupron or if it was from cold. My husband is adamant it's the Lupron, but we'll see once this cold subsides. All I know is I am tired as heck.

Another thing last night I asked him to make me a club sandwich minus the lettuce, I don't like it unless it's in a salad and that's it, anyway he didn't toast the bread, and that was all the bread we had, he had slathered it with mustard for me, so he wiped it off and put it in the broiler cause he didn't want to toast it with the mustard on it in the toaster, well he brought it back to me burned. I had him walk to my Parents house and get more bread and do it right. I cried every time he brought it to me wrong, 1. Not toasted, 2. Burned, 3. toasted correctly, but not cut. So, on the 4th try it was right. Whew. That was a fiasco. I am not sure I am looking forward to the other hormonal changes, I hope it gets better. But he was a trooper and apologized and fixed it without complaint every time I needed something different to be done. I think I have a winner here folks.

2 comments:

  1. awww how sweet. I miss that. Tiff yes I think you have a winner there. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your feeling better :) I got sick too,sore throat and the icky feeling...I never thought about it being lupron.I will text you tommorow after the transfer and tell you how it was :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.