Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Starting Over....

Well, here we are Jan. 5th 2011.

Happy New Year! That's what I intend for this to be. Last year, kinda sucked. Between the move to Bradenton from Jacksonville being sudden, both my Parents literally died and were brought back and the failed surrogacy journey, it wasn't a good year. I am hoping this year is much better.

On that note, my Mom is doing better, she is about to go on to Peritoneal Dialysis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peritoneal_dialysis) and stop having to go to a dialysis center 3 days a week where her BP drops severely...that's why she technically "died" last year, the Nurses weren't doing their jobs and her BP drops every time she has dialysis. Anyway, that's a good thing and should help her to pep up some since her BP will be under control. My Dad had a massive heart attack in 2009 and he had a little relapse after hearing my Mom died and then he walks into the E.R. thinking he is going to see a corpse and she's sitting up in bed talking....that's a day I will never forget. Anyway, new subject...

We've been living in a kinda run down apartment while we got on our feet and it's finally (after 5 months) time to get into a better place. Just so happens that my Parents need our help, financially and physically so we are willingly getting a place with them. I say willingly because there have been a few times it's been out of sheer necessity because we couldn't afford where we were living. Anyway...we are currently looking for something big enough and accomodating for all of us, yet still affordable. Thomas got an excellent job, one he can retire from. Benefits, PTO, Paid Holidays, OT, 401K...all that jazz. I am working at home for a Staffing company and scheduling banquets, so it's all good. Can't wait to get away from the drug dealers and assholes. One neighbor brings me all her drama...it sucks because I know her Husband is cheating on her and I can't say anything because I don't want any part of it. He'll automatically know it came from Thomas cause Thomas told me. The guy is big, like muscle big and he's an asshole. Maybe I will say something or send an anonymous letter after I move. Who knows?

Next on my list is a new journey. Surrogacy journey that is. I waited a while and looked and talked and found my IP's. I had lunch with them yesterday and I am so excited about this couple. They live close by and are very open. They are great! I am still making youtube videos...so if you wanna look me up my SN on youtube is Tiffymm589....go to the surrogacy playlist and it's the first one on there. I could post a link, but honestly, I just don't feel like it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.