Friday, December 10, 2010

Well....

I got a nice long letter from Paul and Nicole this morning explaining that they spoke with Dr. Akerman and he said everything was fine with me and fine with the embryo, sometimes these things just don't work.
He (Paul) also said they weren't sure if they were going to do the next cycle, that they were still contemplating it. I strongly feel that they are not going to. If I am wrong, I will certainly update.

On the plus side of things, my retched, horrible, painful period is O-V-E-R!! AND....
I talked with agency and they have other couples looking for surrogates, and she asked me if I minded working with gay couples, to which I responded no, because I actually was hoping for that!
So, if they decide no more, than I have another couple to move on to and it's all good.

I just am now back in "waiting" mode with this surrogacy to see if Paul and Nicole want to go forth. I have to wait since I am contracted with them. Ok...will update when I have some answers.

<3-Tiff

1 comment:

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.