Monday, January 10, 2011

Thursday 13th of Jan. is....

My appt. at Dr. Pabon's! Souad plans to go with me, but it depends on her schedule. I am excited and nervous. This is the first "official" step towards the next journey. Super duper excited!!

Not a lot to blog about with this until the appt. I am a little nervous as I've heard some good and some bad about him. I am wondering about his med protocol. I need to start a list of questions...

Let me get on that and the 8 other things I need to do today. I was sick all night, like something I ate didn't agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.