Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Party Day

Well, today is my Son's birthday. He was officially 8 years old at 3 a.m. this morning. I can still remember his birth like it was yesterday.
He is and always will be my baby, at least until I have more kids, if ever that happens.

I am still young though, 29 with 6 months to go until I hit the big 3-0.

Anyway, since my last post there has been this rigamorale with Dr. Pabons office about my blood pressure. It's fine at home, but when I am out driving and stressed out, it goes up. It always will, no matter what. Just 1/2 hour ago it was 124/82, which is a beautiful BP. At Dr. Pabon's it was 136/94, which is a jump, but still not threatening enough to disqualify me. He will not be happy unless my BP is 90/60 I'm sure, so this has been a very stressful couple weeks. Finally, yesterday Soaud talked with Marianne (my IM) and she is requesting a waiver to sign so we can get this show on the road. I am supposed to be starting Lupron on Thursday, which means they need to order it today so I can have it by Thursday to start.

There is much to do today while I await my fate with the surrogacy....I am throwing my son a surprise party. He thinks he is going bowling this weekend, which he is, but he thinks that all he is getting. I have to clean up the house, go get food and cake for tonight and wrap his gifts.

I will update in a few days as to whether or not everything pans out with the surrogacy. I'm hoping not to be cheated out of this experience yet again. These Dr.'s....the first never checked my BP, but also didn't do other needed tests, so though I got to take the meds and go through transfer, he just was not as good as we thought and the one embryo did not stick. Things are much different this time and much more promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.