Friday, August 20, 2010

This Morning...

Julie from Open Arms called this morning, apparently the IM sent me an e-mail I never got and they were worried I changed my mind! I found it in my spam folder (thank goodness I haven't emptied in a while!) and I wrote her back then went to google translator and had it translated to French then pasted that to the e-mail and there ya go. I meet them at the agency in a week (the 30th) and I am super excited. Julie also said the Donor starts her period at the end of the month, and they have to get her blood work done on the 2nd day of her cycle, so I should have all answers and calendars ready to go by the 1st week of the Month of September hopefully and we can start the medications.

Also had a long phone conversation with my Attorney this morning and had to change a few things in the contract that weren't previously thought of like,  if I am on bed rest or in the hospital for any extended amount of time, who's gonna care for my kids, or how am I going to pay for that care and all that.

I should know if the updated version is good or not sometime next week and then go get it signed and ready to go!

I'm so excited and so tired!!

1 comment:

  1. You must have a wonderful relationship with your husband. Mine would never put up with hormonal "crazies". Best to you all

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.