Thursday, August 19, 2010

Final News until my period next month....

I got a call and an e-mail from the fertility clinic Nurse, Marcie.

All my cultures came back good too, except for something called "Ureaplasma", which if you look it up is something only tested for in other countries and the only reason I was tested for the bacteria was because it can cause miscarriage.

So, A round of antibiotics for me and my hubby and then when my period starts, the medications get shipped to me. Lupron and estrogen and progesterone....lol so much fun. It's all in good taste though, when those Parents see thier baby for the first time....

I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Will you know the parents or is this going to be a private thing? How selfless and giving you are to help another couple have the love of a child they cannot otherwise have. I'm sure emotions will run high from time to time but you have my Blessings! I will pray for you and the pending pregnancy as I will for the family who will recieve such a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To answer your question, yes I have spoken with the Intended Parents on the phone and through e-mail quite a bit, I actually meet them in Person on the 30th!! And, thank you for the support!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.