Monday, August 30, 2010

I met my IP's!!

I met my IP's this morning at 11 a.m. at Open Arms with Souad and it was wonderful! A little comforting to know they were as nervous as I was. They are so genuine and so easy to talk to, I couldn't ask for a better IP couple.

My IP's gave me a journal to track pregnancy progress for them, and it's in French, but they want me to write in English for the baby, who will be bilingual. I also found out today, they are going to do a gender selection if possible and they want a girl, so as long as more female sperm create good eggs then we can get a girl, but it all depends on what God wants for the IP's, so we will see!

I know as of right now at 3 p.m. they were meeting with their Lawyer to get the contract finalized and signed and notarized, then Souad is gonna probably have me to do mine and Thomas's signatures here tomorrow or maybe Wednesday and get the ball rolling on everything!!

My IP's also gave Thomas and I a personal gift, which, honestly blows my mind. They gave us a French cook book, completely translated to English. I couldn't get Thomas to put it down and we are going to have some yummy food here once we get settled and can buy the stuff to cook some it.

I'm so freaking excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.