Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New news....

So the original donor is no longer interested since she is a new Teacher and can't take the time off work to do the donation and the new donor my IP's chose has already donated 3 times, so we know she's had all her genetic testing and taken care of everything. Julie at Open Arms should have some sort of schedule for me and to make things even better she (the donor) is already on BC pills so we are like ready, set, match to go as soon as we have some dates. I am also meeting my IP's Monday, which I am a little nervous about but ready to do. Moving over the weekend and getting settled than having all this at once is a bit much, but it will fly by.

Now I'm off to work to think about what's ahead and I can't wait to be preggers and give my IP's a new baby or babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.