Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Contract...

In my previous post, I forgot to mention that on the 16th I got the 1st draft of the carrier agreement from my Lawyer, which came from the IP's Lawyer. (By the way, the IP's pay for your Lawyer). They call it a rough draft because it can be modified to fit, but it's a basic of what the IP's want. It tells of Pwer of Attorney and many other things that could happen and how many transfers, embryo's etc. Again as previously posted, I'm only allowed to tell so much.

I honestly never imagined it getting this far at all and we're now down to the final stages of this journey with the contract agreement, next is medications for syncing periods and then the transfer. The first and hopefully only transfer.

The chosen donor is local to us and is also a school teacher whose identity I will never know, but she has to take time off work so now we are just sitting and waiting on her. Patience is a virtue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.