Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So, the picture to the left is my husband, myself, Souad, the Founder of Open Arms Consultants and My IP's.


As of right now, I don't know what is going on with the donor still, since we are on the 3rd donor, I'm waiting for e-mails to come in.

I got an e-mail from my IP's this morning and got a bit of a relief when they told me they decided on only transferring one egg since the change of multiples is so high. They are also doing gender selection and I will be carrying a girl for them when it happens. I am still really excited and just ready to get the show on the road, but we are still sitting in limbo waiting on the donor tests.

I hate waiting!! LOL Who doesn't? Anyway....more when I have more news....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all questions, concerns and comments. Please understand this is a public blog and opinions are welcome, in good taste. Also please understand I am a very open person and this blog is informational only, but is based on real events as they happen.